Position Description: A self-motivated Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst to cover a wide range of contracts. The individual needs to have a flexible approach to working hours (as business needs dictate), strong work ethic, ability to communicate effectively and to work both unsupervised and as part of a small team. This is a good opportunity to join a growing asbestos consultancy, where we encourage active participation in our future development and offer career progression, a competitive starting salary and company vehicle.
Leeds, Warwick, UK
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Surveying & air monitoring activities;
- Management Surveys;
- Refurbishment & Demolition Surveys;
- Background, personal, reassurance monitoring;
- 4stage clearances;
- Overseeing asbestos removal contractors on site, ensuring that they adhere to the contract performance specification and all relevant Health and Safety legislation;
- Additional duties to include survey assist and / or lead surveyor (following Company authorisation);
- Other Duties and responsibilities as required;
- P402, P403 & P404 (or RSPH equivalent).
- P401, S301, CCP and/or CoCA.
- 2 years’ experience as a qualified analyst.
- Current face fit certificate (full & half).
- Current CSCS holder.
- CRB cleared.
- Confined space trained are not requirements but would be advantageous.
Salary package will be dependent on qualifications and experience and offers a company vehicle.